Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

13m Wings Help! 29 Jan 2018 20:29 #1079

Hi Cristobal, I would like to know more about the 13 m wings. Could you give a quick explanation or sketch of the 13m wing. I do have the experience of building the 12 m wings already.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13m Wings Help! 21 Apr 2018 18:25 #1095

Hello Mr. Sinclair. I'm sorry for the delay in answering. Next week I hope finished the job on my Woodstock and I'll start with the test flights (I'll record them on video). Next week I return home and prepare the available documentation about my motorglider drawings on the design and construction of the 13m wings and upload the copies to the forum. Best Regards.

13m Wings Help! 24 Jul 2018 15:38 #1128

Good afternoon All from the south of Spain. I'm sorry for the delay in contacting, I've had a lot of work and I've been traveling. But I am returning with very good news, due to the expiration of the airworthiness certificate by time (without any flight), this Friday 27th I finally receive again the renewal of the necessary certificate to begin with the test flights. I will document with photographs and videos the evolution of the piloting taxi training (tail wheel) and each of the flights.

Mr. Sinclair. I have the plans for 13m wings size. I can send by postmail if you need, also, I have some draw about the extension wing, please, leave me an email and I send immediately.

I´m very happy and excited waiting for Friday, and the weather now here is great to fly in thermals.

Thank you very much and we keep in contact.

My Best Regards.

13m Wings Help! 24 Jul 2018 21:40 #1130

Excellent news Cristobal - best of luck with the flight tests! I'm nearly finished doing my own test flights on the Carbon Dragon - I'm just waiting for a time slot at a local aerodrome to complete the high test flights... then it's off to Aspres in France for some thermal flying in the Alpes! :-)

Phil.

13m Wings Help! 26 Jul 2018 00:01 #1131

Hi Phil. Congratulations!!!
I await your news when you go to Aspres, I can take a few days of vacation and also travel to the same place to meet. Thank you very much, I hope to enjoy the flights with this wonderful motorglider and you too with your CD.
Greetings.

13m Wings Help! 09 Aug 2018 13:30 #1138

Hi Cristobal,

I arrived in Aspres a couple of days ago and am waiting for the thunder storms to relent! I'm staying in the camp site next to the airfield. If you find yourself in the area, I can be contacted via WhatsApp or SMS on +353 87 418 4374.

I had the very great pleasure of meeting Erik Jan Brans and his wife from the Netherlands, who are holidaying not far from here, near Nyons. Erik has recently re-started his CD building project after something of an extended interval... to have and bring up a family! With the kids finally having flown the nest, Erik once again has the time and space to re-start his project! The photos he showed me of his work make my efforts look positively amateurish! He's doing a really beautiful job in wood, according to the original plans... so far!

All the best,

Phil.

Attachments: