Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re: Carbon Dragon Plans on ebay 09 Dec 2013 01:53 #452

There are some ways to do it. That would get them in a 2D format, which wouldn't be too bad, and could certainly be OK, especially for modeling some ribs, and I suppose even it could speed up the creation of the 3D plans. IMO, this would be a HUGE benefit. I'd be willing to donate $100 bucks toward the effort (trying to put the money where the mouth is!). Plus, as I said, I will try to help out with the FE modeling and I will evaluate any changes that I or anyone else comes up with.

--- On Sat, 3/3/12, KarlS <This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.> wrote:

From: KarlS <This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.>
Subject: [Carbondragonbuildersandpilots] Re: Carbon Dragon Plans on ebay
To: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Date: Saturday, March 3, 2012, 11:17 AM

Kenny,
I scanned my prints to .tiff and .pdf. I know this does not help but they are very accurate scans but would need converted to cad by importing and tracing. Is that correct? I have a daughter that is in her 4th year of school to be an architect. Perhaps I could pay her to convert them. Is there another way to do it? I'm thinking now she should do it for free. She still has 2 semesters of tuition due.

Karl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page: