Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Carbon Dragon Plans on ebay 09 Dec 2013 02:00 #457

No eBay APP ID défined in Kunena configurationYes I have them and I got a nother CD from someone else.The plans that you are asking about are fuzz in spots of the writing and I think they are missing some info.The 2nd. CD that I found on Ebay was a lot better.There are some parts of both CD's I do not like But the 2nd CD is the one I most likly to use. But I am still watching the posts on Cardondragon builders and pilots, about the work everyone is doing.I just might build one just to sit on the ground for it intire life.

From: Jerry <This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.>
To: "This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it." <This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.>
Sent: Sat, March 3, 2012 7:48:42 AM
Subject: [Carbondragonbuildersandpilots] Carbon Dragon Plans on ebay

Saw these plans on ebay this morning. They're on CD. Has anyone purchased these ? Anyone know the story on putting them on CD ? I know they the originals are close to impossible to get.

Jerry

Radial Engine Skybolt