Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re: CD II 10 Dec 2013 21:09 #476

George to make a statement like "This cannot be accomplish by a dreamer who never built anything. It takes a special blend of vision, imagination, and years of hands on experience, I don't see anyone like that here," is quite frankly an insult to a lot of people in this group. And yes you are wrong.

I don't know you but judging by comments like that perhaps I don't want to.

I have a degree in aviation, worked in aviation for several years before switching to the medical industry. I have worked for a major medical manufacturer as an electronics engineer servicing the most advanced computer imaging system made for nearly 3 decades. I have been designing and building aircraft since a child. I started a company, designed several products, patented them, and brought them to market while doing my full time job.

And George I have experience in composites.

I am sure I am one of many in this group that have the skills, tools, special blend of vision, imagination and years of hands on experience George. This is pretty simple and to the point.

Have a great day George.

Karl

--- In This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., george_rf wrote:
>
>
> I keep my post simple and to a point but still I said several things. Which part exactly am I wrong about.
> In the mean time check out the self launch engine installation. It has clearance for 30 inch direct drive or 38 inch with redrive although it has to be turned down instead up as shown
>
>
>
>
> --- In This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., "george_rf1"
> <george_rf1@> wrote:
> >
> > Making the wish list is easy, actually achieving all the goals is something
> else, The biggest problem of all is buildability. That's why in 25 years only
> about 10 CDs were completed. For a design to be successfully produced in any
> significant numbers, it must be composite, supplied as premolded / prebuilt kit
> and backed up by a solid company. This cannot be accomplish by a dreamer who
> never built anything. It takes a special blend of vision, imagination, and years
> of hands on experience, I don't see anyone like that here,
> >
> > George of curedcomposites.com/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page: