Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re: Microlift gliders 10 Dec 2013 21:42 #502

Hi Dan and group,
I have to agree. Here is another link to a site Mark has for the Robin. www.homebuiltairplanes.com/forums/light-...obin-ultralight.html

By the way Dan, I just ordered "The collected works of Stan Hall." I also saw you was co author. Thanks is all I can say.

Regards,
Karl

--- In This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., "Daniel" wrote:
>
> Kenny,
> Thanks for the link to Mark Calder's website. The Robin looks very nicely engineered, with lots of attention to weight control. I'll be following Mark's progress with interest.
> Dan
>
> --- In This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., Kenny Andersen wrote:
> snip
> > Don't get me wrong, I think there is some weight-savings there, but my buddy, Mark Calder has been working on a new ultralight for 4-5 years and I think is getting ready to fly before too long. Â Take a look at his fuselage (and you can peruse the rest of his blog -- there are MANY good ideas there), which I think comes in less fabric at 26 Lb. Â Could it be lighter? Â Maybe a bit, but I think it's not so bad.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page: