Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re: Magic Dragon Video Part 2 13 Dec 2013 00:38 #788

Rick,

Those two video clips are woth their weight in gold! Many thanks for taking the time and effort to edit and upload them. Together (including the CD/MD Uncovered clip) answer many of the questions that were forming in my mind and have given me many ideas to study and compare with the original design. You are right - Steve has created a work of art in his Magic Dragon and has set a very high standard for other builders!

Many thanks again,

Phil.

--- In This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., Rick Mullins wrote:
>
>

>
>
>
>
> ________________________________
> From: Rick Mullins <flyndude@...>
> To: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
> Sent: Thu, April 28, 2011 1:10:04 PM
> Subject: [Carbondragonbuildersandpilots] Magic Dragon Video
>
> Â
> This turned into much more of an ordeal than I expected. First was the bad spot
> on the DVD that turned into multiple bad spots. Then after several multi-hour
> attempts to upload, YouTube rejected it. Even though it was under the 2gb limit,
> it exceeded the 15 minute limit. I split it in two and have part one uploaded.
>
>

>
> Part 2 was rejected because even though Windows Movie Maker said it was 14
> minutes 50 seconds, YouTube said it was 15 minutes 20 seconds... I hope to have
> part 2 up by this afternoon.
>
>
> This video I found much more informative than the uncovered one. I have built a
> plane that won Grand Champion at Oshkosh, but after watching this I realized my
> Dragon was not going to be as nice as Steve's...
>
> Rick

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page: