Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Woodstock (Motorglider) 07 Aug 2017 14:30 #1055

Good afternoon Dear Friends. I have been disconnected for more than a year due to a serious illness of my father (Finally he died a few months ago and I decided to resume work on my motorglider project), My apologies for this disconnected time.

Finally, my Woodstock is with all the flight permits approved by the Spanish civil aviation authority. At the moment the engine running time has been completed (the video is the last minutes of running time) and to start the flight´s I just need to install the instrument copick and the plexiglass cabin. I uploaded the first video on my Youtube channel and soon I will upload another one with the test of negative structural load. Next week, I'll try to have the motorglider completely finished and I'll start uploading information and videos about test and performance flights. My Best Regards and I wish a very good flights to all

The following user(s) said Thank You: Peter Mican

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Woodstock (Motorglider) 08 Aug 2017 15:51 #1056

Good afternoon everyone, the video of Wing Load Test (Negative G´s)

Last edit: by Cristobal Aranda.

Woodstock (Motorglider) 26 Jul 2018 21:52 #1132

Hello All. I delete the other post because I forget that this post already existed about my woodstock. Tomorrow early morning I start the practice and in the night I show some videos about the evolution. Thank´s.

Regards.

Woodstock (Motorglider) 25 Dec 2018 18:22 #1226

Merry Christmas to everybody !!!
Sorry disconnected time, very bussy job on the woodstock. I make some small jumps and fly very very easy, but I have to make some corrections with wheight and balance problems (tail heavy), some change on angle of atack by the main wheels crosbow system (to take of in a very short distance), and in the end the short power of the 125 cc engine (is not likely enought for me and in this moment I re-install the original König sc 430 cc with some special desing part to make the engine more light). Here is one video test flight with the 125 cc engine...

I hope this weekand I test again with the new engine.
My Best Regards and Good and Save Flights All

Last edit: by Cristobal Aranda.

Woodstock (Motorglider) 26 Dec 2018 10:59 #1228

Well done Cristobal! You'll soon be soaring way up among those lovely clouds!!

Happy Christmas,

Phil.

Woodstock (Motorglider) 13 Sep 2019 18:18 #1235

Hola Christobal,
I am planning to build a UL-motor glider (CD or Woodstock) and searching for the Woodstock 13 m plans (I found here the plans for the 12 m version) and hope you can help me out.
Would also be interested how your project went trough, how many hours you did spent on building here and especially the flight characteristics.
I love the CD, but I guess motorizing here is not possible, no space for a big geared prop.
Thanks and have a great day