Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Woodstock (Motorglider) 15 May 2015 20:59 #889

Hello Phil. Perfect. Thank you very much to you. Regards.

Cristobal.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Woodstock (Motorglider) 16 Jun 2015 08:54 #901

Some pictures before improvements job...

goo.gl/photos/GyKZRsqsnjZteXSQ7

and some the pictures after...

goo.gl/photos/CZ9vPSfdnegKh4gU6

Regards.

Last edit: by Cristobal Aranda. Reason: New pictures

Woodstock (Motorglider) 03 Jan 2016 11:46 #942

Happy New Year to all!!!!
I write just to communicate, my dear Woodstock has passed successfully the negative loadind test on wing´s and the new main landing gear. I uploaded some photographs to the second albun . The test flights will begin next January 14, soon I will upload some videos on my new youtube channel. Good and safe flights to all . Best Regards
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luke L

Woodstock (Motorglider) 06 Jan 2016 22:16 #943

Well done, your motorglider project looks really cool. May I ask, what kind of engine is that? I don't have much experience in powered machines I only fly gliders but I feel like a Woodstock could be self launch by using a paramotor engine, they are lightweight and not complicated so no modification is required. Well, the trouble is props are all pusher :unsure:

Happy new year!
Luke

Woodstock (Motorglider) 07 Jan 2016 11:56 #944

Hi Luke . Indeed , the engine is used in paramotor . It is from my own production trikes and paramotors company. It weighs completly is 11.2 kg , has centrifugal clutch and mechanical gearbox. The motorglider was prepared to host the engine in the nose . Delivery 64 kg of thrust and has 125 c.c. (1.8 liters/hour in cruise)

Best Regards.

P.D.: Some videos about test flight soon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Don B, Peter Mican

Woodstock (Motorglider) 07 Jan 2016 12:14 #945

Hi Cristobal,

Thanks for sharing your 'before & after' photos - you have done a really nice job refurbishing your Woodstock and I can't wait to see some video of this old bird taking to the skies once again! Well done!

Happy New Year,

Phil.